I will be spending a month in Australia this summer and will be blogging here to let all of you back home know what I'm up to. I will try to post photos and blog once a day providing that I have internet access. Keep checkin' in here if you'd like to see what I'm up to down under :-)
We are going to miss you here at work. Don't forget to send me and grampins a postcard for our world map.
ReplyDeleteI definitely will!
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be an experience of a lifetime!
ReplyDeleteBuen Viaje, Nieta!!
ReplyDeleteRemember me to the Southern Cross and know that we are enjoying your adventure with you.
You are living a dream. Brave and adventurous lady, you are. I am happy that your postcard from Down Under will be displayed proudly on the Maine Thread world map...and, that you beat me to it ;-)
ReplyDeleteI will Grampins! Love you all :)
ReplyDeleteGood Luck Jenn! Take Lots of pictures... Isn't that the point of the trip? Lol hehehe. Have a Balst and Kiss a Koala for me!
ReplyDeleteI'll try to get a picture of one for you :)
ReplyDelete