Monday, July 2, 2012

Update

Hello All,
I don't have as much internet access as I had thought I would, so blog posts may not be too frequent. So far we have a had a little orientation, and today on our first day of official classes we went over some basic camera functions and are playing around with that.

Tomorrow we leave for Mungo National Park where we will do some hiking and exploring and stay overnight there and return for class the next day.

I am staying in the "Stop Over" which is a really basic backpacker's lodge, just some beds and a shared kitchen space where we have cubbies for our food and shared fridge, we've got 17 girls and 4 showers so the mornings are a bit interesting.

So far so good!


5 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy Munjo - and the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a high shiela to shower ratio. The blokes got it easy mate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the weather? Warm or cool? The pictures from various websites look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dad has obviously been studying-up on the local lingo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather has been very chilly in the morning and the night, but the days are pleasant.

    ReplyDelete