Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sydney!

Sydney is amazing.
Yesterday we ate lunch between the harbour bridge and the Opera House, it was all surreal because it's somewhere we have always dreamed of going but I guess none of us thought we'd actually get there, especially on our own. It was a good feeling of accomplishment and we all felt so blessed. Today we are going to the aquarium and if it gets sunny this afternoon we will go up in the eye tower 250 meters over Sydney harbour for a spectacular view.

Tomorrow we are planning to see the koalas and take the "Sunset Cocktail Cruise" out of the harbour and I'm not sure what else we have planned. Terrence and I take the overnight train back to Melbourne Saturday night, so before we leave Mae here in Sydney we are all going to get dressed up nice and have dinner at the Opera House one more time.

So thankful for this experience. Thanks everyone for keeping in touch, and for all the people who gave me money for my birthday so I could have enough money to do all the things that I wanted to do, it has been amazing.

<3

3 comments:

  1. You are welcome, I don't know that I would have had the courage to take such a trip when I was your age. Hmmm, wondering if I would even have the courage now? What would Crystal Machucha think of you seeing a REAL koala? Remember how you two fought over keeping the paper koala you made for the Trip Around the World when you studied Australia in second grade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Freakin Awesome Jenn! Maybe someday we can make the trip together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember of course haha. I've wanted to come here ever since.

    ReplyDelete