Monday, July 16, 2012

Until Next Time...

My prints are finished and cut. Tomorrow afternoon we all go to Stefano's to hang our work. Besides the hanging process, and the exhibition itself we don't really have much else to do here and will have a lot of free time but we will not be at the school so I will not be on the internet as much.

Friday is a free day and Saturday we leave early in the morning to go back to Melbourne and go to an AFL game that night and say good-bye to all those leaving Sunday morning--then I start traveling. So this may be the last blog post for a little bit!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the exhibition and enjoy the last little bit in Mildura! Although you are close to closing the chapter on LaTrobe University, more adventure lies ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you took Dad's suggestion, and posted pictures of the gallery pictures. I would love to see that. And, save travels Jenn. And, as Mom said....just think, you have lived and worked in Australia for a month. Just imagine what other adventures lie ahead of you! <3

    ReplyDelete